1. Moving to a new city for a job prospect that you really want to pursue, even if that means you’re going to have to leave a lot behind (and you might encounter the occasional “You think you’re too good for us?”).
2. Deleting people off of Facebook who are constantly spouting off political or social stuff that makes you extremely upset, or feel personally attacked.
3. Defending your positions against something that someone said on social media, even if people will tell you that it’s “not worth it” to get into a debate on the internet.
4. Spending what others might perceive to be “a lot” of money on something that you’ve been working hard and saving up for.
5. Leaving your job to work one that makes you happy. Just because not everyone can find a job right now does not mean that you are obligated to stay…
View original post 638 more words